In addition to the scheduled youth activities that take place on Sunday afternoons and Wednesday nights, the youth also have several exciting events that take place throughout the year.
• New Years Celebration
• Valentines Luncheon
• March – Prayer Walk
• Easter Luncheon
Spring Break Staycation
During spring break the youth will go on several local outings. This year we
went to the movie to watch I Can Only Imagine, Bowling, Dinner, and Hiking.
• End of School Celebration
• Vacation Bible School (June)
• Summer Youth Retreat (3 to 5 days in June)
• 4th of July Parade and Hotdog Sale
During the summer the youth will go on several local outing, visit the shut-ins, have lock-ins at the church and have late night bible studies.
• Back to School Jam in August
• Trunk or Treat (October)
• Friendsgiving Thanksgiving Meal & Decorating the Christmas Tree
• Hot Chocolate & Christmas Lights
• Christmas Part
These events are always a lot of fun. We embrace the opportunity to spend time with one another as we learn about God and how can live our lives each day to faithful servants.